1. Write a post it with your appointment time and date on it when you get said appointment 3 months ahead of time. Stick it to your desk so that you remember to put it in your calendar.
2. Apparently, don’t put it in your calendar but mark to take a sick day. Request off for planned sick day. Get approval for sick day aka get THREE REMINDERS to put the appointment in your calendar that you ignore.
3. Keep post it for another 2 1/2 months. Randomly go on an office cleaning binge complete with bleach wipes and throw all your post its away, never putting it in your calendar.
4. Forget what time your appointment is and spend half an hour squinting and trying to imagine the post it to figure out the time.
5. Rip apart office for post it. Remember that you threw it out and that it is now 5:20 and the doctor’s office is closed so you can’t call until the morning and you think your appointment is in the morning but you just wasted the last half an hour tearing apart your office and trying to summon a mental image of a post it that was sitting directly in front of your face for 10 weeks.